Position: Short Term consultancy evaluation of Positive Action foundation the Philippines (PAFPI) Partnership.
A full duty statement is available here.
The consultant should ideally meet the following selection criteria:
- Strong international development project evaluation experience
- Substantive experience public health programs in the Philippines including project evolution and sustainability
- Strong understanding of HIV/AIDS and sexual health field and community response in the Philippines, as well as at-risk segments such as Overseas Foreign Workers (OFWs)
- Demonstrated experience with a range of evaluation methodologies
- Strong capacities in child rights and child protection
- Ability to synthesis and communicate complex development project lessons, in English and in writing
5pm Sydney Australia Time 3 March 2020
Please send your submission to Tom Reddington Philippines International Organiser, Union Aid Abroad APHEDA
Applications should include:
- CV of evaluator(s)
- An evaluation plan to include (no more than 2 page)
- Proposed methodology, scope
- Budget (clearly indicating number of days)