We are grateful for your widespread efforts to support our Gaza Emergency Appeal. Although the appeal has run out, we can still receive large donations made by individuals or organisations. For details, contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your solidarity has an impact.
With your generous donations, we have successfully raised over $600K as of February 10, through online contributions, activist events, and large donations. We’ve transferred 300K so far to our partner organisation in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, the MA’AN Development Center, which, despite the worsening humanitarian crisis, continues to deliver emergency relief aid to the Gaza Strip.
In addition to water, emergency kits, and hot meals, MA’AN has delivered:
- Food parcels in Rafah for over 160,000 displaced people.
- Psychological first aid for over 9,000 boys and girls.
- Psychological support interventions for 4,500 caregivers.
While our fundraising has ended, the crisis in Gaza continues and MA’AN will continue to provide emergency support as long as needed. The challenges ahead will require an even deeper effort to rebuild Gaza. Here’s what you can do for continued support:
- Become a Union Aid Abroad-APHEDA member and support our global justice effort in Palestine, Lebanon and more with a monthly donation suited to your capacity.
- We can still receive large donations made by individuals or organisations. For details, contact us to email@example.com
- Follow us on socials and stay tuned for continued advocacy for #CeasefireNOW in Gaza and full humanitarian access.